Internet package

Newlife23

Question regarding the packages, I’ll be on the Magnífica on a Mediterranean cruise in a few weeks with my wife and daughter, and no t clear on how the packages work, the “3 devices “ package is ideal, so if I buy this package, can we all use it, (we have 2 staterooms) or do we need one package per room.? 

All should be ok. Just know that unlike other lines, you cannot switch devices once it’s connected. I.e. you can’t switch from a phone to a tablet. So choose your 3 devices wisely because there’s no changing it once it’s been logged in.

4 hours ago, Tierun said:

All should be ok. Just know that unlike other lines, you cannot switch devices once it’s connected. I.e. you can’t switch from a phone to a tablet. So choose your 3 devices wisely because there’s no changing it once it’s been logged in.

Not 'entirely' true.  we had a situation where our 1 device got kicked off the network, but when I tried to log in using the exact same device, it said the device was still on there.  they told me it happens from time to time so they just reset the account and then at that point, any device could have been logged back in.  Could have gone from tablet to phone.  In theory I could have done that multiple times to hop from device to device, but I'm sure they would be upset at some point.  With OP having 3 devices package, you could say you got confused one what device was logged in under what ID and play dumb and have them consistently reset it, but you would be playing with fire so to speak.