Radiance Spa Questions

PashaPoo

Will be on Radiance 1st time, February 27 for 10 days and wanted to reserve the Thermal Suite Experience, $149/p for the 10 days.  Specifically, was interested in the ice drench, steam room, sauna and relaxing on heated recliners after. I ran into problems when I went to reserve.  It states that the time for a reservation is 15 min duration. Not possible to do all the above in only 15 mins, so I tried to reserve several 15-min blocks and could not.  Trying to solve, I discovered you can only reserve two days before boarding anyway. 

I am not sure I understand this booking at all.  And $149 for 10 days in pretty steep for only 15 mins a day.  Can anyone clarify as well as think this is a good purchase?Thanks.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 8:03 PM, ksquare10 said:

Anyone have an answer to this question? I am on the Radiance in July. Not buying this package if you are limited to 15 minutes per day. That's obscene and ridiculous.

We were on the Radiance in October and we noticed the same 15 minutes time-line so did not book in advance.  They clarified for us onboard at the spa that it was not limited to 15 minutes.  We ended up not booking so I can't comment on the facilities itself.