Is there a Cigar bar on the Equinox?

Wspinelli

On 1/3/2023 at 10:41 AM, TeeRick said:

For real Cuban cigars you need to find stores or outlets for La Casa del Habanos.  They will be very pricey but authentic.  There is one in Grand Cayman  (Harbour Dr. Georgetown). One in Curacao (201D Schottegatweg Oost, Willemstad, Curaçao).  One in Bonaire (31 Kaya Grandi, Kralendijk).  All very near the cruise ports.  In Nassau you can get them at the Atlantis.  Or go to the Graycliff Cigar company for genuine Graycliffs.

Have been to Cayman 6x and Bonaire 2x staying at resorts on dive vacations. I have been able to have picked up a few boxes on my last few trips.  I was in the shop in Georgetown and picking up a few cigars and the gentleman at the store asked if I wanted singles or did I want a box.  Told him I had only a few days left so a box didn't make sense since I couldn't take them home.  He then showed me the State Dept memo saying we could bring home an amount for personal consumption.  I've been bringing them home ever since.