Does anyone have recent Scarlet Lady Rivera Maya daily schedules?

fndecker

I know it can change, but without a schedule, how can you plan dinners? I'm hoping to find the paper schedules that may match the Jan 29 sailing or come close. I know they changed port times and cut 1 hour from Cozumel and 2 hours from Bimini! In particular I'm wanting to know when to NOT schedule dinner for the sailaway, if PJ night is the first night, which shows are what night, when to not schedule dinner to see the roundabout start and the pool part on Scarlet Night, etc.

sailaway is ~6pm and PJ night is 99% of the time the first night at 11pm.  scarlet night on scarlet seems to always be the night before bimini, and the festivities start at like 8 or 9.

here's a website that gives you an idea of the actual schedules of sailings.  they get loaded pretty close to sailing, but gives you an idea of previous schedules - just pick a date of a past riviera maya voyage and click through.

4 hours ago, _tacocat_ said:

here's a website that gives you an idea of the actual schedules of sailings.  they get loaded pretty close to sailing, but gives you an idea of previous schedules...

I'm not sure if you meant to provide a link or website name or to say "there's" 😉 I'm searching now, maybe I can find it. I did find something from 2021, so the general date of when things are might be correct, but the times would be off. No more staying in port anywhere until 10pm 😞

While I have you for the 4th or 5th time, any tips for how to eat. We would eat at 5pm if we could, so 5-6 is good, though as late as 8 could work. Thinking that on the first day, eat at 5:30, but that may mean 6:30 until done and heading to sail-away. Next day is at sea, so could eat anytime if there wasn't a show we needed to see. I think shows have 2 seatings now? Maybe first night see a show from 9 to 10 and then to PJ Party on day 1, then day 2 eat at 6 and see the first show? Then we have Cozumel so I guess need to be back for dinner then and see if we can make a second show. At Sea the next day would be before Bimini, so we have to arrange around Scarlet Night. I'm not sure we have time to eat, see a show (or visa versa) and do Scarlet night. Bimini day we would probably just do the club, then go back for lunch unless we want to stay, then come back for the sunset on the beach and go back to the ship for dinner again.

swore i added the link!  trying again here... https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/5a3193a0af8e4c3fb714386b/2022-12-14#events

i think the restaurants open at 6 most evenings.  i'd personally do dinner at 6:45-7 the first day so you can actually make the sailaway festivities.  if you don't care about sailaway party on deck, eating around 6 at the wake or gunbae gives you a pretty neat view (especially gunbae - south beach view as you sail out!)

shows seem to depend on how busy the ship is.  if it's a fuller load, you'll likely have 2.  if you generally stick to the same meal times each day, you should be able to make some combination of shows work, especially if you're eating on the earlier side.

bimini lunch consists of pulled pork, grilled corn on the cob, pumpkin curry, a few other dishes and rum cake.  if that's not up your alley, you can hop on a shuttle back to the ship.  i think all-aboard is 6:30 in bimini, but the beach club kind of dies down by 4-4:30.  last week was the first time i haven't been rushing to get ready for dinner because we ate late that night, and we were able to catch a phenomenal sunset from a hot tub on the ship!  the crew said they're basically like that every time they're in bimini, so now i'm going to eat late bimini night from now on.

• Like 2

We set dinner for 7 on the first night and enjoyed part of the sail away party, easily made the 9pm grog walk, and ended up at the PJ party. Next trip I’m going to try for 7:15 or 7:30, no way I’m going to miss a sail away from Athens.

Other nights we ate at 6 or 6:30. I’m not a fan of dinner then right into a sit down show. In 6 nights we saw all the shows except for Ship Show. 

• Like 1