Shore Excursions and Calendar on Celebrity site

Glendakayself

I used to be able to pull up shore excursions on the X site, but the web page has changed. I found a menu listing shore excursions, but clicking on it brings up flights on both Safari and Windows. I am able to access shore excursions and my calendar through an email from Celebrity, but I cannot find it without the link in the email. In addition, I have always filled in all our planned activities on the calendar provided for each cruise and printed it out in a couple of pages. I cannot print the current calendar that I find (when I am able to get to shore excursions offering).

Any help navigating the web site will be appreciated. TIA!

Recently, i noticed on my bookings that when i clicked on manage reservation it only gave me air and no option to book shore excursions… but there is a button “plan my cruise” and when clicking on it i got to the shore excursions(

1DAC9085-B236-4225-AE86-CA9D3B827F52.png

Edited by retird
  • Like 1

Thanks for the replies!

Plan my cruise did not come up until my third visit to the site this morning, but I am happy to report that shore excursions appear when I scroll down past the flights on manage reservation/trip. I was using my iPad and Safari.  Celebrity’s site sometimes does not always work well for me with Safari.

The Calendar is still not in a good format for printing. I will make my own. I like to hang a calendar on the stateroom wall to keep us organized. 

• Like 1