New Zealand Visitor Visa PLUS the NZeTA?

Hello - I'm getting confused!  I am from a Visa Waiver Country and will be applying for a NZeTA before my cruise.  I was just reviewing the Arrival Card on the NZ website, and note that it asks me if I have a Visa or will I be applying for a Visitor Visa upon arrival.  No mention of an NZeTA.  I found the PDF of this form on this website:  https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/nzeta  Any clue which box I tick if I have the NZeta?

18 minutes ago, CeeCee59 said:

Hello - I'm getting confused!  I am from a Visa Waiver Country and will be applying for a NZeTA before my cruise.  I was just reviewing the Arrival Card on the NZ website, and note that it asks me if I have a Visa or will I be applying for a Visitor Visa upon arrival.  No mention of an NZeTA.  I found the PDF of this form on this website:  https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/nzeta  Any clue which box I tick if I have the NZeta?

If you click on the "ARRIVING BY CRUISE SHIP" button at the bottom of the column titled "With this visa you can", it covers whether you are "arriving by Cruise Ship" or "arriving to join a Cruise Ship" you only need the NZeta, for Canadians.

7 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

If you click on the "ARRIVING BY CRUISE SHIP" button at the bottom of the column titled "With this visa you can", it covers whether you are "arriving by Cruise Ship" or "arriving to join a Cruise Ship" you only need the NZeta, for Canadians.

I will be flying to New Zealand then boarding my ship and returning to Canada.  So do I need to check one of the boxes?

Edited by CeeCee59
add more to the post

8 minutes ago, CeeCee59 said:

I will be flying to New Zealand then boarding my ship and returning to Canada.  So do I need to check one of the boxes?

Hi

On the "ARRIVING BY CRUISE SHIP" page it says:

Before you join your cruise
If you do not have a visa you must have an NZeTA before you join your cruise.

Information about NZeTA

If you are flying into New Zealand to join your cruise, you must have:

an NZeTA if you are from a visa waiver country, or
a visa if you are from a country that requires a visa to visit New Zealand.

It would seem from that only a NZeTA is required. 

Maybe an e-mail to the NZ Consulate nearest to you would be prudent.

• Thanks 1