Constellation (M class) secrets?

Funcouple

In October she sails to canada new england and i'll be on her. Thanks for the tips.

The Connie will also be doing the Western Caribbean cruise roundtrip from New Jersey on October 27th.

Per previous post to this thread, reference is made to the extra-wide (large?) verandahs for the 2C class cabins on M-class ships. We're in Millie 6031 and 6033 for the June 19 cruise Venice to Barcelona. Just how much bigger are the verandahs? I've tried searching the CC message boards and can't get the information.

Hi there...we had 6027 on the Millie last year for a cruise & it is about twice as deep as the balconies on the other rooms. By that, I mean that the verandah is as wide as the cabin & it extends out approximately double, so you have room for 4 chairs to fit comfortably instead of two as well as room for a smallish table. I would suggest that the views are not hindered any worse than any other cabin BUT people on the verandah on the level above can look down & see your verandah, or at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the verandah closest to the railing. I know this because this past cruise, we had 7027 & I could look down & talk with the folks below us. For next winter's cruise, we have booked 6027 again. Enjoy your larger verandah...

Archived