Covid protocol

Jaimel134

2 minutes ago, Jaimel134 said:

Hello,

What is the protocol should one of your guests test positive for Covid before setting sail. Considering this is an oversea sailing.

Thanks

Check the website for the latest info for your particular cruise and your place of residency. 

I know for our upcoming cruise in our paperwork it says if anyone in our party tests positive for Covid 14 days before we leave or during the cruise a full or prorated refund will be given.  

It also states this on the MSC US site for our cruise region 

11 hours ago, Jaimel134 said:

Hello,

What is the protocol should one of your guests test positive for Covid before setting sail. Considering this is an oversea sailing.

Thanks

I'm dealing with this issue now as I tested positive yesterday for my 12/30 cruise. I called customer service yesterday afternoon and was told to email MSC with my information and proof of positive test. Be sure to use a proctored test or get tested somewhere where you can have proof of the test. I'm still waiting for a response from MSC.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cruzlvrri said:

I'm dealing with this issue now as I tested positive yesterday for my 12/30 cruise. I called customer service yesterday afternoon and was told to email MSC with my information and proof of positive test. Be sure to use a proctored test or get tested somewhere where you can have proof of the test. I'm still waiting for a response from MSC.

I wish you a good recovery. Do you have the insure against COVID from MSC?

Ivi

Thank you for the good wishes traveberlin. This is my second time with Covid, first time in July after my 18th cruise since August 2021. Just feels like a bad cold(thankfully). I don't have the insurance from MSC but according to their website I should be able to cancel and get refunded. I'm sure I'll feel ok by the 30th but I want to do the right thing and not chance spreading to other people.

• Like 2