Celebrity Wonderverse

Kelownadon

On 12/23/2022 at 10:23 AM, Kelownadon said:

Just received an email from Celebrity encouraging me to sign up for Celebrity Wonderverse. Is this something worthwhile or a waste of time?

Don’t work at all for me.

9 hours ago, Stockjock said:

FWIW, I did sign up and it does seem to work, although I didn't have time to really explore it.

1. Do not use your normal Celebrity login info.  You must create a new account.

2. Even if you previously registered for WonderVerse, you must do it again.

3. You must click on the confirmation link and it was slow to be delivered to me.  For some, it may be in their spam folder.

I was able to create an account, but I didn't recieve any confirmation email. When I try to log in I get no servers available. And after that they sent me a survey.

8 hours ago, JustCruzin77 said:

I was able to create an account, but I didn't recieve any confirmation email. When I try to log in I get no servers available. And after that they sent me a survey.

Exactly the same thing here.....total waste of time!

18 minutes ago, BridgeMates said:

Same for me too.  No servers available.  Then Celebrity sent me an email to evaluate my Wonderverse experience!  Ha!

13 hours ago, Stockjock said:

Someone said the easter egg is a champagne glass at the Sunset Bar, but I couldn't find it.  Can anyone offer further help on that?

I finally got in, but wasn't able to find the champagne glass, I did manage to find the towel by the pool this morning for day 2 challenge. I guess the champagne glass challenge expired? 

43 minutes ago, BridgeMates said:

I tried again, and with a bit of persistence I was able to get in. When you get "No Server" hit the back button twice, to the camera select screen and log back in, repeat this until you get in. There were several times I got in and the screen was just black, so there are definitely a lot of glitches!

2 minutes ago, BazingAu said:

I'm trying to get the stupid towel today and someone is STANDING on it. So I cannot click it! I just clicks on the other person!!

image.thumb.png.3effd5dae79838adbc4748a8d7ffcbe4.png

What a strange view! It looks like you are looking through that persons body, and can see your feet under his (_|_)

• Haha 1

@JustCruzin77 yes! It's so glitchy! But I think that's the other guy's feet. When I walked over there, I was actually looking through the inside of his face! But that's the towel to the upper part of the screen through his body. He's been there for 15 mins. He either thinks it's funny so no one can get the towel or he's stuck and don't know what to do.

16 minutes ago, BazingAu said:

@JustCruzin77 yes! It's so glitchy! But I think that's the other guy's feet. When I walked over there, I was actually looking through the inside of his face! But that's the towel to the upper part of the screen through his body. He's been there for 15 mins. He either thinks it's funny so no one can get the towel or he's stuck and don't know what to do.

So now you have me looking for a guy in a blue flannel shirt. Problem is that there are quite of few of them dressed the same way. None of them seem to have a towel!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BazingAu said:

Maybe he is trying to improve his odds of winning!
Maybe this is why I couldn't find the champagne glass yesterday?
🤔

I have no idea how I got it to work, but I did today.  Missed out on the wine glass.  Finally found the "floating" towel but wasn't sure how to get it.  I finally had my person right on top of it and I think I clicked it and it said it worked.  

9 minutes ago, tce40 said:

I have no idea how I got it to work, but I did today.  Missed out on the wine glass.  Finally found the "floating" towel but wasn't sure how to get it.  I finally had my person right on top of it and I think I clicked it and it said it worked.  

How were you able to click on it? I think all those people standing there found the towel and then just logged off. Now they are in the way. They need to figure out a way to have the avatar to disappear when someone logs off or is inactive for say 5 minutes. This way others can participate.

3 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

How were you able to click on it? I think all those people standing there found the towel and then just logged off. Now they are in the way. They need to figure out a way to have the avatar to disappear when someone logs off or is inactive for say 5 minutes. This way others can participate.

I was trying it on my phone instead of my computer and I just kept running in and through the people standing around it.  It looked like it sort of started glowing and I clicked on it somehow (I'm going to try with a computer tomorrow) and I got a message that it worked.  

5 minutes ago, kathynorth said:

I see the glowing towel, but when I click I keep getting the chat boxes for all those people. 

I got that too, but I kept trying to move my person on top of the towel and then I got it...without the chat boxes popping up.  As I said, I was trying it on my phone because I couldn't do it from my computer and somehow it worked.  It's annoying, to be honest.  🙂

What an embarrassing site. Here is what I had to do - use mobile web on your cell phone.  Go into the scrum, turn the camera and look up from the ground and get the towel in front of your face.  Click the towel, if you get a chat window place your other finger and close the x.  Leave your fingers in the same position and keep clicking towel and closing the chat window again and again.  Took about 15 seconds and I somehow clicked the towel.

Good luck with this dumpster fire.

image.thumb.jpeg.55cdb75e847515abdb8eb6239d5e42b7.jpeg

• Like 1

This reminds me of that horrible game Myst back in the late 90s. I could never figure out what I was supposed to be doing and what the point of the game was. They should've named it Pyst, cause after 10 minutes of that game (and Wonderverse), that's what I am. Pissed.

I just signed up and after some time getting frustrated on my ipad I was able to figure out how to move around on the pool deck and found the towel. Now I guess I have to wait until tomorrow and try to find the next thing. Looks like I’m hooked at least for a few days fun.