Magic Pictures

ryan759

I'm looking for some very recent pictures of the Magic. Specifically the “Dumbo-Tron” and anything else that’s different from the Wonder (which we sailed on in August of 2001). I'm constantly on http://allearsnet.com/cruise/cruise.htm but they don't have anything after the recent yard work. I'm also interested in pics of what the ESPN space looks like now that it's moved from the stack. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Wow! I havent been on the Magic in a long time, but that is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I only wish I could afford another Disney Magic cruise now that that is there! Watching the bridge cam AS the sail away party is happening is just too neat!

Thanks for the pics. Can't wait to see it for my self. Really disapointed that the ESPN area got gone. Going up there to grab a hotdog & a beer while watching a game was awesome!

Archived