Balance due ?

travelmama06

Has anyone ever had a balance due showing on the app when we made our final payment and total payment back in sept!!??

im going to call ncl and see if it’s just a technical error on the app 🤷‍♀️
I have credit card statement showing payment so should be just a house keeping technicality 🤞

1 minute ago, travelmama06 said:

Has anyone ever had a balance due showing on the app when we made our final payment and total payment back in sept!!??

I have credit card statement showing payment so should be just a house keeping technicality 🤞

If it’s only a couple of cent/dollars it’s probably just an exchange rate rounding error. I’ve seen it pop up a couple of times on my bookings it usually disappears again. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, travelmama06 said:

This happened to us a couple of weeks ago.  It was a mistake and NCL made the correction.

This happened to us because I make all our travel arrangements and my husband does not understand much of what is involved.  Long story short he wanted to add the NCL app to his phone and in doing so got himself a brand new Latitudes number (not knowing that he was dropping his status from Platinum back to basic).  Suddenly I was getting small balances due on several of our booked and fully paid for cruises.  The trivial amounts were due to his loosing his discount on booked shore excursions but it took several days for our PCC and myself to figure out what was generating all these small charges.  Just a cautionary tale and maybe an explanation.