Room Service in Suite

NHCRUISIN

You’ll need to order off the standard breakfast menu.  If there is something specific you want though,  you can always discuss it with your butler in advance.  Also, ymmv depending on your suite level (they will be much more flexible with a PH than a SS)

Edited by dcbiker97

Upper suites get an expanded room service menu that includes quite a bit for breakfast.  Lower suites order off a standard suite room service menu (which is a bit expanded from the regular room service menu).  It all depends on your butler how much they will let you deviate from those room service menus.

The expanded room service menu is just about everything you'd want! It took me a couple of days to realize I need to clarify a few things.....such as not just checking the danish option. I had to write in just 1 roll, otherwise, I got a whole basket of danish! The french toast was fab! It was always hot and on time!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mailmama said:

The expanded room service menu is just about everything you'd want! It took me a couple of days to realize I need to clarify a few things.....such as not just checking the danish option. I had to write in just 1 roll, otherwise, I got a whole basket of danish! The french toast was fab! It was always hot and on time!

I had the same experience on the Equinox recently. I wanted an omelet, bacon, V8 juice, toast, etc., while my wife wanted 1 Danish and coffee. I just checked next to the omelet and things I wanted, but the butler thought that both of us wanted the full breakfast, and we got two of everything. So, yes, be sure to note the number wanted, not just a check mark!

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

You would get better info if we new what ship and type of suite. 

We are going to be in the Apex in a Sky Suite. Was basically asking about Eggs Benedict or an Omlette (with ingredients we want) and possibly bloody mary’s and Mimosas.