Thinking of Splendour Galveston-Cozumel...

Anyone have any input on this sailing??4 nite, (Galveston-Cozumel-Galveston) or the Ship, (Splendour)? :confused:

Thinking of doing a last minute pre-cruise cruise, sail date 4-06..its sorta inexpensive,, and very last minute,...:cool:

because I dont wanna wait till July which is when our 'real' cruise is...:p ;)

Thanks-Kandy

Parrothead....leaving next saturday for the 5 day...all the reviews, well 90% of the splendour say that its a great ship.

Woof:cool: ....(oops slipped )

I will write a review when we get back. We have an aft stateroom on the 8th deck.....on the cruise:cool: ..(oops again:eek: )

So I'd book it and have a great time...on the ship...:cool: (darn it hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!:D )

Parrothead, DH and I did the 5 day two weeks ago and in less than a month, I'll be back on the ship for the 4 day with a bunch of girls from the office. We can't wait. We'll also be on the 4/6 sailing so let me know if you decide to join us!!!!

The Splendour is a very nice ship and it's definitely a nice getaway.

Julie

We did the 5 day in Dec. It's a beautiful ship. We really enjoyed it. There are pictures at my webshots address (below). I'd say "Go for it!"

Wow Robbie, your pictures are great!! Thanks for sharing! :D Murf--you ole Dog!!! (woof) on the ship! ;)

Im gonna go for it!! :p Thakns everyone!!

(ya know this will be my FIRST cruise!!!):cool:

Wow Robbie, your pictures are great!! Thanks for sharing! :D Murf--you ole Dog!!! (woof) on the ship! ;)

Im gonna go for it!! :p Thakns everyone!!

(ya know this will be my FIRST cruise!!!):cool:

Thanks for the compliment! Everyone tells me I should be a travel agent because I have NO reservations in pushing a cruise! :)

(singing and dancing a little bit)

I'M GOIN ON MY FIRST CRUISE...:D

I'M GOIN ON MY FIRST CRUISE!!!!:D

OMG, ya'll..I have not even beenon a cruise before and Ive already got 2 booked!!! Is it possible to be addicted before stepping foot on deck???:p ;)

(arf-arf)..on the ship...(couldnt help myself):eek:

Parrothead, DH and I did the 5 day two weeks ago and in less than a month, I'll be back on the ship for the 4 day with a bunch of girls from the office. We can't wait. We'll also be on the 4/6 sailing so let me know if you decide to join us!!!!

The Splendour is a very nice ship and it's definitely a nice getaway.

Julie

Julie..I just emailed you. -Kandy:)

I just returned from the Splendour. You won't be disappointed. It was only my second cruise and immediately I compaired it to the first and found it much better. Have a good time;)

Thanks!! Hey Lisa..I like your tag ling on your sig. ;)

OMG!! you guys:p As you know Yesterday I booked on Splender out of Galveston for 4-6...last minute booked inside guarantee..lowest price available..expecting Deck 2 maybe upgrade to deck 3...Well, Email today.."you docs areready"..Cool..so I go to RCI site to check it out...I was upgraded to Deck 7!!!!:D And thats not all...cat D1..BALCONY!!!!! I feel like we soooo scored!! This was gonna be just a get my feet wet cruise, ...but it turned out to be a WONDERFUL suprise!!!! I LOVE the RCI upgrade fairy!!!!!:D

I was hoping for a little price drop maybe..but this is MUCH better!!! Woo-Hoo!!!

OMG!! you guys:p check it out...I was upgraded to Deck 7!!!!:D And thats not all...cat D1..BALCONY!!!!!__________________

(howling at the moon!!!)) wwooff arf arf

I am sooo happy for you...on the cruise....on the ship

couldn't have said it better...you are a lucky dog!!:D

Archived