I cruise therefore...I do not exist??

mnhenderson

I just spent an hour on the phone with Carnival

trying to get them to agree that I do exist, and I do have a cruise booked on the Sensation in October.My booking dissapeared from the website. I called to make sure everything was O.K. The first girl I talked to could not find

me anywhere. I have cruised 4 times with Carnival!! After about 3 people telling me I was not a Carnival customer,I asked to speak with a supervisor. She again said I must have confused my cruiselines.I have my all paid for reciept in front of me! I asked to speak to her supervisor and finally after an hour and a fax or two..... I DO EXIST!!! I am so pleased to know that Carnival has things under control. icon_eek.gif Ugh! What a frustrating day. I need a froo froo drink! Hope everyone else is having a good day. Mariann (I think icon_wink.gif)

Sensation 10/11/04

Mariann's B-Day Cruise!!

Pride 10/02

Sensation 11/01

Ecstasy 4/01

Tropical 8/00

Big Red Boat 8/99

Yikes! Now that is one experience that I would rather forego! Thank heavens you DO exist! icon_eek.gif

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

If I were you, I'd be calling Carnival back every single day till cruise time, just to make sure I hadn't 'fallen through the cracks' again!

The Big Red Boat Oct.1991

Carnival Ecstasy Apr. 1998

RCL Sovereign of the Seas 2000

Carnival Imagination Apr. 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;4;3;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

TILL IMAGINATION, APRIL 3, 2004!!!!!

Maybe just maybe you really don't exist. This sometimes happens when people come back from another era thinking they are relly existing in the present. It's a classic case of myopic existensionalism. icon_biggrin.gif

7_5_127.gif18_3_110.gif18_4_100.gif

Crisinthree,I will be checking on a weekly basis until I have my docs in hand.

Triguy,Thanks for the morning laugh.icon_biggrin.gif It's good to start a new day on a laugh after the day I had yesterday. Have a great day everyone. Mariann

Sensation 10/11/04

Mariann's B-Day Cruise!!

Pride 10/02

Sensation 11/01

Ecstasy 4/01

Tropical 8/00

Big Red Boat 8/99

Wow, I read about being blacklisted but being "does not exist" listed is very harsh. I definitely do not want to find myself on that list. Or maybe I wouldn't find myself because I wouldn't exist. Oops, I think my brain just went scrambled. Too many abstract thoughts. I need a cruise to reset. Where is the nearest ship?

The Lakers playoff watching Pride Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;5;30;12;01;00&timezone=GMT-0800

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Triguy:

Maybe just maybe you really don't exist. This sometimes happens when people come back from another era thinking they are relly existing in the present. It's a classic case of myopic existensionalism. icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO!!!

TRIGUY...YOU SOUND LIKE "ME"!!

Sensation 5/15/2004

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

You guys are killing me! It is much easier to laugh about the next day. I will keep a close eye on things in case I "disappear" again. Mariann

Sensation 10/11/04

Mariann's B-Day Cruise!!

Pride 10/02

Sensation 11/01

Ecstasy 4/01

Tropical 8/00

Big Red Boat 8/99

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pwabbit:

Wow, I read about being blacklisted but being "does not exist" listed is very harsh. I definitely do not want to find myself on that list. Or maybe I wouldn't find myself because I wouldn't exist. Oops, I think my brain just went scrambled. Too many abstract thoughts. I need a cruise to reset. Where is the nearest ship?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I "REALLY" should read to the bottom before I 'quote'..

You guys crack me up!

ROFLMAO!!!

Sensation 5/15/2004

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Archived