NCL Connoisseur Collection

renji

so, the Connoisseur Collection is listed as carved out of the new Premium Plus Beverage Package (where they also took away the Moet, which very is annoying because I'm not a fan of Veuve, and so I'm considering cancelling), but I cannot find any description of what is actually included in the Connoisseur Collection.  

Anyond know?  is it some special new high end or coravin type experience? are they just coming out with a separate wine bottle package like Cunard's Commodore's Collection?  

or are they just using it to describe items that used to be included in the premium plus package that they are now going to charge extra for.  I find the lack of information in something definitve enough to put in a new brochure very strange...

Edited by renji

• renji changed the title to NCL Connoisseur Collection

From the fine print attached, if you have the plus package, you get a 40% discount off the list price but you pay on a per drink basis. So, yes, they are now charging per drink for things that used to be included in the plus package. See attachment from 12-9-22.

NCL is changing their experiences by the day. I am not a travel agent, but even travel agents are having difficulty understanding the constant evolution of the brand.

Beverage_Packages_12092022.pdf

Edited by luv2kroooz
  • Like 1