Using TA OBC

Kenhel

We are doing a B2B European and Transatlantic repositioning to Ft Lauderdale in September 2024.  This will be our first time travelling to Europe and we would like to book the excursions in advance. We have a combination of TA and Princess OBC.  When does the Princess OBC typically appear on the account?  I believe the TA OBC will not appear on our ship account until we are onboard. Once the Princess OBC is used up, the remaining excursion costs will go on our credit card.  Once onboard, is there an option to have customer service reverse the credit card charges and apply the TA OBC to the booked excursions. 

If there is some OBC left from the first cruise can it be transferred to the second cruise? Our B2B are 2 separate reservations (same state room for both cruises). Alternatively, if the TA OBC is not used can we have it refunded to our credit card? 

Our TA and Princess OBC showed up on our account right after we booked.  I booked one Princess tour and they took it out of what we had in there.  We booked a year ago and cruised 18-29 Dec (still unpacking 🙂  I just looked and both the TA and Princess OBC shows up on our Feb 2024 cruise already.

Edited by bjkTX