When shoud I get my docs?

Howdy everyone! I have a group of 8 and we booked our cruise on New Year's Eve for a the Ecstasy on May 20, 2006. However, we haven't gotten our docs yet. How long does it normally take? When should I start getting concerned? I haven't been on a cruise in 2 years so I have no clue! Thanks and Gig'em!

~Elizabeth :D

Ecstasy 2000

Inspiration 2002

Holiday 2003

EF Tour to Scotland and London 2004

EF Tour to Germany 2005

Ecstasy 2006

In an ideal world, you should have your docs by the beginning of May. Of course, there is a chance you won't get them until the week before your cruise. Bottom line, as long as you can fill out your FunPass on the Carnival website you're listed on the ship's manifest.

We got our docs 5 weeks out for our Miracle cruise. Booked directly through Carnival. If you booked through a TA, it takes a little longer because Carnival sends them to your TA who then sends them on to you.

We cruise May 8th and no docs yet. I find they usually come faster when you book directly with Carnival versus a Travel Agent.:confused:

We booked with a TA and got ours more than 5 weeks before our cruise. Our TA said if you book air thru Carnival, it will delay your docs. We booked our own air. Because airlines are changing their flights so much, Carnival is slow getting the docs out.

Because airlines are changing their flights so much, Carnival is slow getting the docs out.

For those flying out of DTW, part of delay may be waiting for the Northwest situation to stabilize.

We're booked through Carnival (have been on same flight past two years - one with TA, one with Carnival). Waiting now for cost of upgrading to first class. But, we're still over six weeks out. FunPass filled out and printed, BCs in folder with it and other info we're taking. I'm good to go!!

what cruise may 8th? im going on may 7th on the valor and no signs of em yet so when you get yours let me know!

We're on the Sensation on May 8th. You'll love the Valor, we did it in October with the Valor Vampires!

:D

We booked with a TA and got ours more than 5 weeks before our cruise. Our TA said if you book air thru Carnival, it will delay your docs. We booked our own air. Because airlines are changing their flights so much, Carnival is slow getting the docs out.

Booked our own air. When I did a CTN with no air involved docs arrived from Carnival right after final payment. I was stunned.

:eek:

Archived