Norwegian Viva Greece Summer 2025

PACD_JG

Plan to do a 7-day cruise to Greece in the summer 2025, and it's already on sale on the NCL site, but most big box TAs won't book that far out.  Is there an advantage to booking this far out on a ship that hasn't even sailed yet?

If it's an itinerary I like at a price I am willing to pay for a cabin of my choice, I would book that far out.   However, I would want to be clear about whether or not the deposit is refundable, and the size of the required deposit would factor into my decision.    I like that NCL puts their itineraries out long before the other major lines.  It makes me happy to have cruises booked well into the future.  😀

As for the ship not yet sailing - well, there is a risk to that.   But then booking anything that far out on any ship has some risks - itinerary canceled or altered for some reason, ship gets chartered, ship unexpectedly needs dry dock, any number of possibilities.   

It'll probably be cheaper now than it would be if you waited a couple of years to book.   Plus, if it DOES go down, you can reprice it.

I don't see there being any issues  sailing the Viva in July 2025.   We booked her for July 2024.  That would be one he!! of a long delay.