Explorer

Great question. I am curious too. Hopefully, someone who is on the ship will reply to this thread.

I wonder how they handle the rooms who had passengers with the illness. And would they tell the new passengers that their room had been contaminated. I would want to know!

keep in mind - the virus can be wiped all day long - but there is a lot of surface there to clean - we got off the ship on Sunday at 10:30 a.m. - and there were lots of people still there - so if people start coming on at 12:30 - thats not a lot of time to clean..... but I would think that it would eventually be gone......?

so if you are going - regardless of ship - place or where ever - keep cleaners near by - I never knew that this was so contagious.:eek: and so un-fun! 6 out of 7 of us got it - and we did not report it - we thought we just had the flu - ...... live and learn - but if you are going to be sick - be sick on a beautiful ship - with beautiful weather - and nice people.

Hi! I also got off the Explorer on the 5th and at least two items of my clothing can attest to the fact that they are heavily bleaching everything! I leaned up against the rail on one of the elevators and it was soaked with bleach and took the color out of a pair of pants and my blouse. On the upside....I didnt get sick!

sheydee

Great question. I am curious too. Hopefully, someone who is on the ship will reply to this thread.

I wonder how they handle the rooms who had passengers with the illness. And would they tell the new passengers that their room had been contaminated. I would want to know!

A friend's mother mentioned to her steward that she thought she was coming down with a cold. A little while latter there was a knock on her door. Three people in white suits and hoods on head. They asked her to step into the hall and they started washing down her room with lysol. They took everything out of her drawers and washed inside. She was then quarantined in her room for 24 hours. I would hope they would repeat this after she left.

Archived