Legend Cruise Compasses- HERE - Feb 18-25

I haev created a web page that gives you access to the portion of the cruise compass showing each day's activities from the Feb 18-25, 2006, Western Caribbean Cruise - stops in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Belize and Cozumel.

I have ALSO included the Age 12-14 Navigator Compasses for days 1-6 - sorry, we lost Day 7 somewhere between Cozumel and Connecticut.

The compasses are in PDF format so ANYONE can look at them - if you do not have a Adobe reader - then its' about time you got one!

Click on this link-

http://home.comcast.net/~joefarrell1/Legend_Cruise_Compasses/

you can look at them, download them, or do whatever you want with them - the daily compasses are all less than 100k so they are manageable on a dial-up connection - they are B&W - the kids compasses are in color and are larger files - closer to 450k each. . ..

enjoy and let me know what you think.

Thanks for posting the compasses. I was able to print great copies from your web site. We will also have a 12 year old in our group and I am hoping that the kid's activities work out better for him. We will be going on a 12/16 departure so there probably will be more kids on board at that time. Thanks again.

Dawnrae

for scanning the Compass. DH and I are going on the Legend April 1. It is his class reunion cruise and he is on the reunion committee. I copied the Compasses and he will take them to a meeting this Thursday so that the rest of the committee can get an idea of what the cruise will be like. Many of them have never been on a cruise before. We are really looking forward to this trip. It will be our third cruise with RCI.

Joe

Many thanks for an excellent and informative thread. We can't wait for July to come around-seeing the daily activities brings back great memories and produces such an air of anticipation. I'm grateful that you took the time and effort to share this with us.

Alan

Thanks for posting these! Great reads for me... I leave Saturday for Legend.

After reading your post about the BBQ buffet outside (warm food/warm environment = food born illness) I may think twice about that before I eat it. Makes sense. It will be hard to resist BBQ though..its my fav. food! :)

Thanks again for all your informative posts through out the last month!

Archived