Gluten Free Bread Options ?

Mimiya11

We are looking forward to our first Viking Ocean cruise next month. 

While I understand gluten free options will be available, can someone tell me what GF bread (e.g., hamburger buns? pizza? bagels, crackers?) he can/cannot expect? 

Thank you.   

They have white bread and a variety of rolls.  The whole wheat ones are the best.  They also have English muffins.  All of these are not baked on board.  I saw the package once; it was either Udi's or Schar's, I  can't remember which.

The GF items that are baked on board are really good.  They can make GF waffles at Mamsen's and they bake a variety of cookies and muffins available everywhere.  And sometimes cakes.  If you ask the day before, the Atrium bar will have GF muffins for you in the morning.   The World Cafe has them every morning.  I don’t  eat breakfast in the restaurant.  

They will bring you  a 3 tier tray of GF goodies at tea in the Wintergarden.  Just ask when they come around

I have never looked for pizza or pretzels so I don't know about them.

My daughter was told at the World Cafe that they could make her gluten free pizza but needed to order a day in advance. She would just let them know she wanted one for the next day and when it was time to eat they would cook it for her. She said it was very good. 

• Like 1