Luggage Tags

Mrdell

Hello all… I am about 17 days away from our cruise and still cannot access our luggage tags. Was just able to download our boarding passes but the luggage tag download button only sends me an invoice. Am I missing something?

Hi,

Mine were on my "Ticket" which appears at the end of the Web Check-in (one has to keep clicking "Next" at the bottom of the interface).  They should be e-mailed to you but it seems my TA gets them and forwards them to me, so if you don't get them, your TA may if you used one.

PM

Edited by PammyMouse

Thanks so much everyone… had to end up calling and was lucky enough to get a representative that was super nice and helpful! She ended up having to manually email me all documents and boarding passes… I always get a little bit nervous when calling MSC… never going to know how things are going to end!🙂

10 hours ago, mmbcater said:

If you used a travel agent-they must retrieve them. Did you select a guarantee cabin? If so they won't be available until closer/week of the cruise...

Not true in all cases - I used a TA and I got all my docs,boarding passes, luggage tags on line well before I started receiving them from the TA...