Millenium Suites 6126 0r 6132

lamagoo

We are booked on the Millenium in October from Barcelona to Venice. Right now we have sky suite 6126 booked. I see that suite 6132 is available which on the deck plans seems to have a larger balcony and the room even appears to be a bit larger. Has anyone sayed in either of these rooms or know if there is a difference in the balconies. We have been on the Mercury, Century and the Summit before but this will be our first trip on the Millenium. I know the Summit and Millenium are similar but our room on the Summit was closer to midship. Thanks in advance for your info.

Not sure the cabin number we had last year, but the one that looks like it has the bigger balcony, does. It is the one towards the back of the ship as I recall and connects to a larger suite. The balcony size did make a big difference. Not sure if the cabin was any larger, but it is a nice one, nice sitting area. We were booked in a different sky suite, and switched when people on CC pointed out the larger balcony. it was a good move.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We were in 6126 on Millenium on a transatlantic 2 years ago. It's a nice cabin and we enjoyed it. Butler service included in the suite venue. The cabin is probably getting ready for an upgrade soon as the couch was a bit tattered, but everything else was quite nice. The balcony itself was a little larger than the standard, but the balcony in 6131 looks larger for sure. However do note that you will be right across from the elevator...not sure if that will be a bother or not, but I try to be away from them. Good luck and enjoy!

Archived