? about "linking" reservations

I was wondering about what would happen if DH & I book directly through Carnival (they're giving me the cheapest military rate) and our friends (not eligible for military rate) book through another agency. Would we still be able to "link" our reservations, to be at the same table and seating for dinner?

Thanks!

I was wondering about what would happen if DH & I book directly through Carnival (they're giving me the cheapest military rate) and our friends (not eligible for military rate) book through another agency. Would we still be able to "link" our reservations, to be at the same table and seating for dinner?

Thanks!

Yes you can. You just need to get the booking number of your friends, and call up carnival to have them 'cross-reference' you for dining. You both might want to agree on your dining times before hand so nobody needs to shuffle about later to get it corrected.

This past Oct cruise on the Pride, not only did we Cross referenced our dinning tables but they also got the same cabin upgrades and we were all side by side. 1a and 4a to 6a with french doors.

They will require your friend to call them or Carnival will call them for you to make this happen.:)

The strange thing is....I scheduled and paid for my cruise all at the same time through CC 800 number. I needed 2 rooms because we are traveling with our 2 kids plus my MIL and there was no way we were staying in 1 room. For our room, we go military rate because my husband is AD but our other room we could not. Then, I had to pay extra to get rooms assigned to be sure we were close to each other. They said we are scheduled for the same seating for dinner but couldn't say for sure it would be that way when we checked in. They said we may have to do rearranging once there. It's bad enough that I paid extra for rooms and then we still have about 9 rooms in between us but if they don't give us the same dinner seating automatically, I will start my cruise on a sour note because I will go off.

Sorry, needed to vent a little I guess. :cool:

Archived