Health Declaration

bee-ess

We are going on a fly cruise to Canaries on 21st Jan and am not sure what happens with the Health Declaration now. When we last went in Sept we had to fill it in online a couple of days before departure but I cannot find anything on the website about it now.

Does anyone who has been recently know where to find it on the website ?

52 minutes ago, bee-ess said:

We are going on a fly cruise to Canaries on 21st Jan and am not sure what happens with the Health Declaration now. When we last went in Sept we had to fill it in online a couple of days before departure but I cannot find anything on the website about it now.

Does anyone who has been recently know where to find it on the website ?

There isn't one anymore.  All cruises apart from a very few who will be notified are all questionnaire free from 9 December 2022 departures.

You may get asked a couple of questions at the airport but not many have been.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi  bee-ess, I have posts under 'P&O cancellation medical declaration'

You will see the problems I and others have had with this, in my opinion, unfair and brutal way of treating customers who giving an honest answer were just cancelled with no further questions as to exact problem or opportunity to explain. I was not ill with Covid which is what they said was of concern (just getting over a simple cold) and had carried out several lateral flow tests, nor would they accept our offer to carry out whatever tests P&O required (they had stopped compulsory tests by this time) so very interesting to hear that the pre-cruise medical declaration is no more.

My problem is one of many on the same subject on this website.

Incidentally our cruise was from Southampton but also to Canaries, you will have had or still on yours so hope you had/having a great time. Be interested to hear how you got on as another complaint I have heard is the service not up to what you would expect from P&O

Bill D.