Undergarment Question

I need a new bra!!!:eek: I have a really pretty dress, but it is sleeveless and the armholes are a little larger than most, and the side of my bra shows. Not the straps, just the side under arm. I imagine I need a narrower bra, but don't know where to start. Any suggestions or ideas? Thanks!;)

I suggest you get a professional measurement at your local Nordstrom's for instance. That's what I did. Have been buying the wrong size all along, once I got fitted, finding bras was much easier than guessing what would fit. At Nordies, they walked me around and helped me pick out a few once I figured out my size.

If you're not busty... you could try those "stick on" bra things. I can't comment on them, as they definitely wouldn't be an option for me (36D). The victorias secret convertable bra also looks like it has a thinner band...

Follow the above advice and....take the dress on your shopping trip. I absolutely hate large armholes and hate seeing the side of someones bra (especially myself!) with their bra hanging out.

I tend to send, or take, these items back, unless I can alter it myself to "close up" the armholes.

Sometimes armholes are too large because the dress is too large on top.

Possible to pull up the top and shorten the shoulder area? I've had this problem in a few garments and found this to be a great solution.

Archived