Amber Cove Waterfall Hiking Adventure

smduja

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2023 at 12:19 PM, smduja said:

Has anyone done the Amber Cove Waterfall Hiking Adventure with Shore Excursions Group.

This is different than the waterfalls. I am trying to gage how "difficult" it truly is.

Thanks in advance.

We did it last Oct. it was fun. We are overweight, in our 70s but, we do live at 6,500 feet and snow ski everyday. They stop on the hike from time to time. The first jump is a doozie but fun. The hike does have a lot of stairs. My knees didn't really like that. Glad we did it.

3 minutes ago, PC Skier said:

We did it last Oct. it was fun. We are overweight, in our 70s but, we do live at 6,500 feet and snow ski everyday. They stop on the hike from time to time. The first jump is a doozie but fun. The hike does have a lot of stairs. My knees didn't really like that. Glad we did it.

Did you do the waterfall hike and swim or the Damajagua waterfall adventure. The description we were looking at doesn't mention any jumps or stairs. We are also overweight and live at altitude (Colorado) which makes sea level a little easier. My friend is just a little nervous because she has back and knee issues. We are hoping for a nice forest walk with a visit to the waterfall pond.

On 4/6/2023 at 10:47 AM, smduja said:

Did you do the waterfall hike and swim or the Damajagua waterfall adventure. The description we were looking at doesn't mention any jumps or stairs. We are also overweight and live at altitude (Colorado) which makes sea level a little easier. My friend is just a little nervous because she has back and knee issues. We are hoping for a nice forest walk with a visit to the waterfall pond.

We did the waterfall hike and slide.  I have bad knees and had trouble sitting down to slide so the guides would hold my lifevest at the shoulders and sitting down was no problem.  They did get a nice tip.