Tui flight to Barbados

buddy 27

Just a question. We fly to Barbados on Saturday on a Tui Dreamliner. The question is, what's included please, meals, drinks, films, headphones etc. Not pre booked any seats so still hoping to sit together, anyone ever been split from partner on arrival at check in? 

Thanks people. 

19 minutes ago, buddy 27 said:

Just a question. We fly to Barbados on Saturday on a Tui Dreamliner. The question is, what's included please, meals, drinks, films, headphones etc. Not pre booked any seats so still hoping to sit together, anyone ever been split from partner on arrival at check in? 

Thanks people. 

Get to check in early as possible.  As a couple we are normally sat across from each other in aisle seats.  Only once been split up completely with my husband mid aircraft and me right at the back - it was the return flight where P&O are actually responsible for allocating seats.  The plane was full so no way to change.

You get all the things you mention.  Keep your headphones for return as they aren't given out on return.

There has apparently been quite a few instances of the entertainment system not working on flights this season - we had none on our Christmas flight home which meant those from Birmingham to Barbados had not had any either as thats where the flight arrived from.

Edited by Megabear2
  • Thanks 1

I had a return flight on a TUI dreamliner last year.

There should be two meal services. The first meal service should be a hot meal, with starter and dessert. The second meal service will only be a snack, perhaps a small roll. The portions aren't very large so be warned!

Regarding drinks, on your outward flight they will do a drinks service shortly after take off, they will probably come round a couple more times during the flight. On your return flight, mine was overnight and they only did one drinks service, they did warn us and suggested we stock up for the flight. Drinks service was included in the fare.

They should provide headphones, for free. However these weren't handed out until after takeoff. Make sure to keep them because there weren't any on the return flight (although you could purchase them).

The in flight entertainment was pretty standard, touch screen with a selection of films and television programmes. There was enough to occupy me for both flights, even though the available content was the same both ways.

• Thanks 1