Looking to Leave My Booked Celebrity Cruise. How’s Carnival?

Cruzinforpeace***

8 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Out of my league price wise Tom.  Not everyone on CC can afford the cabins you stay in or are lucky enough to have your meal cooked by Emeril. 😉

I have eaten in Emeril's restaurant in Biloxi/New Orleans, the pricing here, is an outstanding deal.

23 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

Yet I have never met any Royal Caribbean loyalists, who would say the same about the Oasis Class.

You didn't answer my question so I will infer that you have not sailed on the Prima and you're just regurgitating second hand information.  And the Oasis Class is the largest Class that RCI offers at this point, it appeals of course to the hard core Loyal Royal so it would not be a comparison to the Prima Class on NCL, which is the third smallest class in their fleet.

23 hours ago, gkbiiii said:

I have eaten in Emeril's restaurant in Biloxi/New Orleans, the pricing here, is an outstanding deal.

Once again, totally taken out of context.  I was referring to a previous very early sailing on the Mardi Gras in which Tom was lucky enough to bid on a seat at a special Chef's table in which the meal was personally prepared by Emeril.