Wait listed question

TWA bluesy

On 1/19/2023 at 1:33 PM, soskalt1 said:

We are #3 on the waitlist for an Oceania Suite on the Marina in Nov 2024. For those of you who have been on their waitlists, have you had good luck?

November of 24 I am almost sure you will get an O suite..

Jancruz1

12 hours ago, NeedToChill said:

Unbelievable! All these stories really make one wonder what on Earth the term "waitlist" means??

It means just as with O'speriodic sales, do your homework, be proactive, and MONITOR what is going on. Do NOT expect O to do your work for you. The Cruising Deities help those who help themselves!

Maybe it is like the phrase I am just coining, “He/She who WAITS is LISTED”. Hence  Waitlisted 😇

As many have said, be proactive and pay attention and do your own sleuthing because opportunities abound. No system is perfect so take advantage of the systems imperfections. 
Mauibabes

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 1:33 PM, soskalt1 said:

We are #3 on the waitlist for an Oceania Suite on the Marina in Nov 2024. For those of you who have been on their waitlists, have you had good luck?

In August my brother invited me to join him and my SIL on a portion of the Vista inaugural cruise which he'd booked ages ago. Then he discovered that all the verandah staterooms (not suites) were waitlisted. He put down a deposit and my waitlist # was anywhere between 7 and 32 depending on the category. Within about 2 or 3 months I was off the waitlist and assigned a cabin. (I have a great brother.)

• Like 2