Grandeur Royal Family Suite

We are sailing the Grandeur this July and have booked the Royal Family Suite, Room 8084. We know it's a corner aft cabin ( we are thrilled , we love aft cabins ! )

So anybody out there stay in the RFS on the Grandeur ? Any info or pictures are appreciated .

Thanks

I ws just on the Radiance and we had the Royal Family Suite 8668 and it was aft and awesome. Two bedrooms, 2 baths with master haveing a large marble tub, Table and chairs for 2, living room with pull out coach and a nice aft balcony. You will love it! I was upgraded from a mid ship balcony and an inside and whil I liked mid ship better this was perfect for my DH and 2 teenagers.

Tonyo,

just wanted to say hi & take care of Grandeur, we are sailing her the week after you come back. Only In a JS though, last year had an aft JS & it was really nice!

We originally booked a JS Aft but the RFS was available so we jumped at the change.

Oh I'll take good care of her as I work at the port and have worked the Grandeur last year.

Archived