Help- Cruise listed as N/A

We booked our Panama trip on Brilliance on Monday - Tuesday it shows all cabin categorys as N/A. Our TA called Royal Caribbean but they are looking into it - not showing the ship being worked on or anything (trip is for April 16, 2007). Has anyone had this happen? Do we need to start looking for a backup plan do you think?

Cruisetwin,

There are still a few categories listed as available. 1 oceanview and the rest insides..it appears all other categories are already sold out. If you booked and have a confirmation number from the Cruiseline, you should be fine. :)

Come with us on 3/26/07, then I would have someone to join the roll call I started. So far I guess I am the only one on the ship. Actually booked last Sat, and it seems I got one of the last aft balconies. I guess none of them are CC members or don't go to Roll calls

Sue

Thanks - it sounds like it's sold out - wow, we just barely snuck in on that one - there were several rooms on Sunday when we checked. I'm so glad we got our balcony room!!

SueL - gosh, we would have joined you on the 3/26 cruise, but the price on this one was a little less and we had the flexibility to go either time - so dollars won.

I'm so excited for this trip - it's going to be a long year!!

You will love this cruise. I just got off the 10-night Panama Canal and it was my very favorite cruise. If you want an idea, look for my thread titled "Examining the Bars on the Brilliance of the Seas." That's where I posted live updates, and today I posted my review. I will be posting pictures soon.

Archived