Early Port Excursion - Scheduled before we Dock

Hi, I am sailing on the Serenade and booked an excursion, I just noticed that it starts at 7:45, and we do not dock until 8:00. Has anyone else experienced this? Will I need to cancel? (I have already paid for it as well) I did book it through RCI....Your thoughts?:o

Thanks!

Hi, I am sailing on the Serenade and booked an excursion, I just noticed that it starts at 7:45, and we do not dock until 8:00. Has anyone else experienced this? Will I need to cancel? (I have already paid for it as well) I did book it through RCI....Your thoughts?:o

Thanks!

The excursion time will be adjusted to match when you're in port. They're not gonna do something so weird as to sell you an excursion that starts before you arrive.

I re-read the times and the ship docks at 7:00am I guess I had a blonde moment :rolleyes:

FYI: I did check with RCI before I realized the times and here is what they told me:

"Please note that all tours will commence upon the ship's arrival. Ship will not depart without the return of the ship's organized excursion participants, providing the guest stay with the tour group and within the tour program outlined. Also note most of the time that the itinerary is ship time; the tours are local time. Any necessary time adjustment will be made with the cruise line’s tour operator to accommodate the arrival of ship."

And to answer Martin and Lindsey: It is the "Caribbean Pirates Extravaganza"

Thanks for everyone's help! :)

Archived