Bed Location on Norwegian Joy 11802

ununoctium

Booked in stateroom 11802, a "PrivaSea" BB balcony, on an upcoming sailing of the Norwegian Joy.

I understand that it's not a true "PrivaSea" cabin with an enclosed balcony, despite the big scary letters on my confirmation, just maybe (probably not) a slight angle, with a larger divider between the neighboring, truly angled balcony.

I am curious if anyone can decode where the bed would be... nearest the closet, or the balcony? It's sandwiched between two "sleeps 4" cabins, which would have their beds by the balcony. I am assuming ours will be by the closet,  but would anyone else have any better insight?

• 6 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 2:54 PM, ununoctium said:

Booked in stateroom 11802, a "PrivaSea" BB balcony, on an upcoming sailing of the Norwegian Joy.

I understand that it's not a true "PrivaSea" cabin with an enclosed balcony, despite the big scary letters on my confirmation, just maybe (probably not) a slight angle, with a larger divider between the neighboring, truly angled balcony.

I am curious if anyone can decode where the bed would be... nearest the closet, or the balcony? It's sandwiched between two "sleeps 4" cabins, which would have their beds by the balcony. I am assuming ours will be by the closet,  but would anyone else have any better insight?

Did you end up staying in 11802? And if so, how was it? (I have it booked for an upcoming cruise and am having trouble figuring out the balcony.)

3 minutes ago, Oedipa_maas said:

Did you end up staying in 11802? And if so, how was it? (I have it booked for an upcoming cruise and am having trouble figuring out the balcony.)

yes! 11802 was a great cabin. It has an angled balcony. We had a standard chair, table and a lounger on ours. Great location. Close to midship stairs/elevators but not noisy. Couch is next to balcony, bed is next to closet. A little awkward but it was fine. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ununoctium said:

yes! 11802 was a great cabin. It has an angled balcony. We had a standard chair, table and a lounger on ours. Great location. Close to midship stairs/elevators but not noisy. Couch is next to balcony, bed is next to closet. A little awkward but it was fine. 

Thank you for coming back and answering the question about the cabin. This is good information. One of the things I really like about Cruise Critic is being able to see answers to questions like this.

• Like 3