First time on MSC, Dining Options?

teaser961

Sailing for the first time on MSC.  I have been on other cruise lines that have complimentary dining besides the main dining rooms and buffets.  As an example, on NCL there is an Irish Pub called O'sheehan's and I believe there was a complimentary Asian restaurant. 

We will be on the Meraviglia.  Are there any complimentary restaurants besides the dining rooms and buffets?

8 minutes ago, teaser961 said:

Sailing for the first time on MSC.  I have been on other cruise lines that have complimentary dining besides the main dining rooms and buffets.  As an example, on NCL there is an Irish Pub called O'sheehan's and I believe there was a complimentary Asian restaurant. 

We will be on the Meraviglia.  Are there any complimentary restaurants besides the dining rooms and buffets?

For us that’s one of the biggest difference between NCL and MSC.
We enjoyed the other included dining options on NCL and the ability to dine when and where we wanted to without making a reservation.
Unfortunately MSC falls short in that department.  Besides the main dining room and buffet the other dining options are extra. 

20 hours ago, styles27 said:

For us that’s one of the biggest difference between NCL and MSC.
We enjoyed the other included dining options on NCL and the ability to dine when and where we wanted to without making a reservation.
Unfortunately MSC falls short in that department.  Besides the main dining room and buffet the other dining options are extra. 

Sports bar used to be free. Not now!