Question for twoladies

Queen Bear

Last July, I think I met you on the Constellation. It was the British Isles Cruise. You mentioned that you purchase annual travel insurance instead of insurance per trip. When we signed up for insurance for our 4/2/06 Panama Canal cruise, I could not find any insurance product that was an annual policy. Can you let me know how you purchase this as it sounded much more economical that purchasing insurance per cruise? I tried to see if I could e-mail you privately but your profile did not show any information for an e-mail address.

Thanks

Hey QueenBear - how are you?

Yes, it was me on the Connie - in fact, that thread is still going as we made lots of friends from the CC Group!! Why don't you visit and say hi to everyone!!!

The question is, are you in the U.S. or U.K. My insurance is from the UK and wouldn't be any good for you if you live in the U.S.

We live in the U.S. and that explains why I wasnn't able to find yearly insurance. How do I access the thread on the group that was on the British Isles cruise last year.

By the way after talking to you, I convinced my husband to buy the insurance for our Panama Canal Cruise

Archived