Arcade on Allure

kuku77254

Yes, you can buy before the cruise.   I thought about buying for my daughter, but it doesn't tell you when your money is up and just charges your account after your pre-bought amount is used up.

Maybe the Allure arcade is better than the one on Enchantment.  

We were on Allure in April. I pre-purchased the arcade credits for discount in the planner ahead of time. Then I was on the C&A offers thread and saw the youth offer for the arcade once onboard. It was a better deal than the prepurchase, so I canceled that and just decided to use the onboard offer. Then my teens never ended up using the arcade at all because they were often closed at night when my teens would have gone - there was so much else to do during the day that there was never time when the arcades were open. I don't know currently for Allure if the arcades are open later in the evening (was it a staffing issue? IDK...) and/or if the C&A offer is still available. Maybe someone on board now or going soon can chime in?

(The youth Crown and Anchor offer on board for most of 2022 - paper in stateroom upon arrival - was a $25 OBC applied the last morning if they spend $50, or OBC of $5 if they spent $15.) Had to be on a youth C&A SeaPass card.