Seascape MDR & Specialty Restaurants Menus w/Price

Oxo

We are going B2B on Seascape in Apr 2023.

I tried to find this info using MyMSC and also going to MSC US Cruises.

Not successful?

Even tried to find prices for 1, 2, etc., + meals.

Anyone have a valid link?

TIA!

FYI - Logged into my reservation which is 81 days away and can NOT see any dining packages/DP prices. However, can see Excursions, Beverage, Spa, Phot/Internet.

Must be a top secret document? LOL

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Oxo said:

FYI - Logged into my reservation which is 81 days away and can NOT see any dining packages/DP prices. However, can see Excursions, Beverage, Spa, Phot/Internet.

You can buy the dining packages as soon as you board.  I know on Meraviglia, you can go to the Ocean Cay restaurant on deck 6 and buy the package, then make your reservations for all of the restaurants right there.

1 hour ago, GA Dave said:

You can buy the dining packages as soon as you board.  I know on Meraviglia, you can go to the Ocean Cay restaurant on deck 6 and buy the package, then make your reservations for all of the restaurants right there.

Thank you for your info.

Please don't misunderstand.

Why can we not see the SR Dinner Pkg prices, yet we can see all the other prices before we board? I know this is MSC, however, I can see that info on RCI, NCL, Celebrity which we also cruise each year. This is a shortcoming of MSC. 

Maybe some of those who cruise MSC constantly can answer this question or provide some logical answer. 

We have been cruising MSC since Jan 2006 and are Diamond and cruise MSC each year.

17 hours ago, Oxo said:

Ahh! We must be on the same sailing, because we’re also 81 days away from our Seascape embarkation! I have had these same questions! Compared to Royal and Norwegian, this process of just being able to give them my money has been a little more challenging than I would have expected!

That’s odd. If you can see the excursions etc you should be able to see the dining packages. 

There is a thread on here from someone currently doing a b2b on Seascape maybe you could ask your question there.