Enchantment - Soda Cards

Cokes are not free here but i am sure hte price is lower than Disney. You or your child can get an coke can cup for unlimited cokes at the bars everywhere but room service and in your cabin. Child is $4 a day adult is 6 I bought one on the Enchantment for $29 this was the 4 night cruise.

Lexi

On RCCL, kids can get juices or waters at meals, and the Windjammer has iced tea and lemonade available whenever it's open. If you're kids like these, they could get by without the soda card - it would be like hitting the drink station outside Topsider.

If you sport for the card, you get a nifty little cooler cup, but they also put a sticker on the SeaPass card. All the kids need to do is show the sticker and they can get free soda at any of the bars or dining rooms.

We bought the kids the stickers on our recent trip. It was fun for them to order "drinks" at the bars and, since they don't get a lot of soda at home, it was a fun add for THEIR vacation.

And yup... We loved Disney too. But we also had a blast on RCCL. See our report here.

Did your kids think the kids' program was as good or equal to Disney?

Both my kids agree that they liked the RCCL camp better. Now... I think part of that is because it was more recent and is fresh in their minds and because they were a little older and had more privileges. But I also think part of is that the "herd" was smaller. At peak times, there were maybe a dozen kids in their age group. On Disney, it always seemed like there were double that.

You're gonna have a blast!!

Archived