Price drop on AOS!

While reading recent posts about price drops, I naturally thought to check my 07/16/06 AOS cruise. What a nice surprise to see my E1 cabin had dropped $440. I called my TA who was able to confirm the new price with RCI.

My DW is already thinking about what jewelry to buy with the money we didn't spend.

I love reading all the great recent reviews about the AOS and we're really looking forward to the cruise.

The price dropped again! Second time this month - so far it has dropped almost $1200 for a D1 since I booked it last fall.

My D1 cabin went down about $1200 for the two of us on our Aug 13, 2006 AOS trip. My T/A said that the cruise sales out of San Juan were soft and so they dropped prices to encourage more sales. I have plenty of things that I could use the savings on. BTW i booked the cruise last May.

Ron

You are all fortunate to see a drop in price. I just checked and our cruise on Explorer is now $550 higher/pp than when we reserved last July. It just went up $50 since the beginning of this week.

Archived