waikiki trolley worth it?

nbhwarrior

45 minutes ago, nbhwarrior said:

looking at sightseeing in Oahu, just wanted to get peoples experience of the trolley from a cruise

Which specific sights do you want to see? I am not a fan of the trolley, I think it is expensive for what you get. I find Uber and The Bus a better combination.

hi Scott

never been to waikiki before, will be there for 1 night 2 days so will go beach, got snorkeliing trip booked, got a reservation for house without a key for a drink just was looking to for an inexpensive way to get to see Waikiki and surrounding areas, im open to suggestions or recommendations

1 hour ago, scottca075 said:

Which specific sights do you want to see? I am not a fan of the trolley, I think it is expensive for what you get. I find Uber and The Bus a better combination.

hi Scott

never been to waikiki before, will be there for 1 night 2 days so will go beach, got snorkeliing trip booked, got a reservation for house without a key for a drink just was looking to for an inexpensive way to get to see Waikiki and surrounding areas, im open to suggestions or recommendations

1 hour ago, nbhwarrior said:

never been to waikiki before, will be there for 1 night 2 days so will go beach, got snorkeliing trip booked, got a reservation for house without a key for a drink just was looking to for an inexpensive way to get to see Waikiki and surrounding areas, im open to suggestions or recommendations

I don't consider the Hop On Hop Off Trolley a good value. I'd nail down the things that you want to see the most in your very short time and then look at the public bus system (called The Bus). It is great for getting around urban Honolulu.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/27/2023 at 7:42 AM, scottca075 said:

I don't consider the Hop On Hop Off Trolley a good value. I'd nail down the things that you want to see the most in your very short time and then look at the public bus system (called The Bus). It is great for getting around urban Honolulu.

I see the OP did not respond.  I just want to thank you for sharing all the info you have on these boards.  I was considering the Hop On Hop Off Trolley and decided against it.  It really was not a good value for us.  Thank you!

• Like 1