FTTF Questions

dmori

12 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

Also, if your room isn't ready yet, you wont be able to enter because you won't have a key.

Typically the rooms are propped open until the stewards are done in them, then they close the door and put the S&S card envelope in the mailbox. So if the door is propped open you can just leave your stuff in the closet or some place out of the way while the steward finishes up. But yes - you are right, if the door to your stateroom is closed and there is no key in the mailbox then it's a waste of time.

On 2/10/2023 at 2:03 PM, Eli_6 said:

Yes, and yes.  I saw it still for sale on my most recent cruise a few days before debark. Not sure exactly when they stopped selling it. With that said, I just got off of a cruise where I had purchased FTTF. I had purchased FTTF in the past for cruises prior to Covid. I felt like it was worth it back then. I no longer feel that way.  Every ship and port is probably different, but I felt like I got very little benefit for it on my recent cruise out of Galveston on the Breeze given the way things were ran at the port and with debark.

We sail out of Galveston always and on the Breeze a lot since the restart (but not since FTTF came back).  Would you mind elaborating on your experience and why you didn't find as much value?  We don't sail again until December (unless I do something super spontaneous) so I've got time to decide if I want to get FTTF for that cruise, and your feedback seems like it would be the most relevant and helpful.  🙂