Past passenger number for Azamara account

kcl491

My TA indicated on the confirmation for my Onward cruise booked for December 2023 that "no past passenger number is on file  Please email that information if you have previously cruised with Azamara.   I completed my Onward cruise last week, logged into the Azamara website and cannot find any sort of account number associated with the cruise line.  Is there a place on the website that I should access for that information?  Not urgent now, but would like to let my TA know.

13 minutes ago, kcl491 said:

logged into the Azamara website and cannot find any sort of account number associated with the cruise line.  Is there a place on the website that I should access for that information?  Not urgent now, but would like to let my TA know.

when you go onto the Azamara website you will see and 'account' option top right where you can login (or register if not previously) once in you will see your Circle membership number, tier and number of points

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Logged in but only new reservation # is listed anywhere.  I clicked on "past voyages" and it says that up to 10 days after the cruise my loyalty points will be posted.  I hope the Azamara account # also shows up at that time.  Guess I was jumping the gun.  Thanks.

7 hours ago, kcl491 said:

Logged in but only new reservation # is listed anywhere.  I clicked on "past voyages" and it says that up to 10 days after the cruise my loyalty points will be posted.  I hope the Azamara account # also shows up at that time.  Guess I was jumping the gun.  Thanks.

In case you’ve previously sailed on Celebrity, your Azamara Circle # will be the same as your Celebrity Captain’s Club #.

BTW, I was on the same voyage as you. The trip on the Onward is already listed under “Past Voyages” on my account, although the loyalty points are not showing yet. But I have previously cruised on Celebrity so my Azamara Past Voyages list already included my Celebrity cruises before the voyage we just took on the Onward. (My Past Cruise list on Celebrity also lists our Azamara voyage—along with the same list of Celebrity cruises. I.E., the Azamara and Celebrity lists match.)

Edited by Chot50s