When to cruise to Bermuda?

rnr4thatsme

2 hours ago, rnr4thatsme said:

I’ve heard the seas are generally rougher in the winter, does anyone have info on this?  Also, are things generally open all year?

My opinion only. My opinion is very subjective because I love beaches. The best time for sun and the beach is June through September.  May and October are side seasons for the beach but those who live in northern latitudes might find the water warm enough. I have been in May and found the water too cold for me. December through March definitely off season but would be pleasant for golf, hiking. Some businesses are seasonal. Ferries are reduced in the winter. Whale watching in April. Bermuda is in the Atlantic so the seas could be rough but it’s weather so can’t really predict but I notice a lot of port calls get canceled in the winter because of high winds. September and October is most active part hurricane season. I find that stressful. August can be very hot and humid. I prefer mid June to early July. Avoid major Bermuda holidays. 

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 2

On 2/2/2023 at 6:30 AM, rnr4thatsme said:

I’ve heard the seas are generally rougher in the winter, does anyone have info on this?  Also, are things generally open all year?

End of August or early September warm weather and water. Spring is cold ocean season. 

• Like 2