Jamaica and Caymens

We're going on an Explorer cruise to Jamaica and the Caymens in May. Are there any excursion suggestions? Has anyone been on the horseback ride in Jamaica? Anything we need to definitely check out while we're there? Hints on how to save money by booking yourself instead of the excursions? Thanks for the help!

My top picks are:

Jamaica - White River Tubing...probably in my top 3 excursions of all time

Jamaica - Dunn's River Falls...it is the main tourist attraction, but I have done it twice and will probably climb those falls again

Cayman- Sting Ray City...I went to Cayman a half of dozen times before doing this excursion, but it is the best excursion on the island

Cayman- there are some great snorkeling trips that give you a good mix of reefs and shipwrecks. Keep in mind, the best parts of Cayman are in the water.

jamaica..u can do dunns river falls and river tubing (which is incredible)..go to phillafayettetours.com....he is great

grand caymans...snorkling and stingrays....captain marvins..

i did all independant tours....sooo much cheaper...and capt marvin has a videotographer taping your wholetrip..incredible!!!

Archived