FAS Dining Credit Question

Fischmom

We are a family of 5 (3 teens, husband and myself) in 2 cabins on the Encore next month. 4 of us each have 2 specialty dining credits. We have cruised before with people in other cabins and at dinner they just ask for one card per cabin. Since we have 3 in one cabin will they ask specifically who is who for using the dining credits?  I just realized that my 17 yo son is the odd man out. Of course he eats more than seems humanly possible. We looked at the menus and my daughter who is in the same cabin as him only wants a pizza at Onda. Will they let me switch the two kids?  Or will the servers even care?  I would much rather just pay for her pizza than all of the food my son will want to order. I know that buying him a specialty dinner package is an option but again just paying for the pizza is way better. 

20 minutes ago, Fischmom said:

We are a family of 5 (3 teens, husband and myself) in 2 cabins on the Encore next month. 4 of us each have 2 specialty dining credits. We have cruised before with people in other cabins and at dinner they just ask for one card per cabin. Since we have 3 in one cabin will they ask specifically who is who for using the dining credits?  I just realized that my 17 yo son is the odd man out. Of course he eats more than seems humanly possible. We looked at the menus and my daughter who is in the same cabin as him only wants a pizza at Onda. Will they let me switch the two kids?  Or will the servers even care?  I would much rather just pay for her pizza than all of the food my son will want to order. I know that buying him a specialty dinner package is an option but again just paying for the pizza is way better. 

Just have her order what he wants and vice versa and then when it comes to the table switch plates.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sarahwalker2007 said:

Just have her order what he wants and vice versa and then when it comes to the table switch plates.

I'd consider that worse case. 

I suspect most servers will  make sure to put everything possible on the FAS credits and just charge the 17 year old for the cheapest items they can.

• Like 1