Bruges Shuttle Service

jdacombe

I'm assuming that, other than excursion, there is no shuttle service provided by Princess to Bruges; so the only way to get there is by rail from Blankenberg or by local coach companies.

I've seen that there is a company called Cruise Express that is based near the terminal and run coaches every 30 minutes to and from Bruges. Has anybody had experience of this company and would they recommend them.

Many thanks for any advice

Can't comment on the company you spoke of...but you are correct in that there is no shuttle provided to Bruges.  It's only about a 30 minute drive but that's a bit far to provide a shuttle.  We were just there back in October 2022.  Very nice excursion.

Correct. 

I booked through Viator last time and it was an easy experience  They have a reserve now pay later option that is very helpful.

https://www.viator.com/tours/Bruges/Return-Cruise-Shuttle-Service-from-Zeebrugge-to-Bruges/d4836-22540P1

The buses do drop off and pick up further away so if you have mobility issues I suggest a private transfer. I did this also  in the past with people from my roll call but since i wasn’t the organizer I don’t remember the company.  

Edited by Jadn13