tux rental for kids on QM2

jtimmer

Does anyone have any experience with renting a tux on board the QM2 for a boys?

We will be on the June 9th crossing from NY to Southampton. I don't want to have to buy a tux for my 6 year old, so I am wondering if renting one on board will be easier/cheaper than having to rent one at home for the entire two weeks that we are away.

wow..I cant post it but in essence I dont believe they have children sizes because that is not what they sent to me. I would call. but here is a part of the letter. The smallest of their sizes.

Jackets (size) 38 S Quantity 1

Trousers (size) 30/29

Quantity2

as their smallest available and they cannot be reserved in advance.

In our area we have a Mens Warehouse that offers "Cruise Specials" that are a reduced priced for about 5 days.

Does anyone have any experience with renting a tux on board the QM2 for a boys?

We will be on the June 9th crossing from NY to Southampton. I don't want to have to buy a tux for my 6 year old, so I am wondering if renting one on board will be easier/cheaper than having to rent one at home for the entire two weeks that we are away.

Buy one from Ebay. Try thetuxxman. Great service, low prices, perfect for a 6 yo that will outgrow it in a year.

If Larry (thetuxxman) can't help you, just do a search for boy's tuxedos. Ebay tuxedos are also being discussed on the Cruise fashion board.

There are currently 432 boys tuxedos for sale on Ebay ranging in price from $20.00 to $75.00. I am sure that is cheaper than renting. And you can make a charitable donation or sell it on Ebay when you are done with it. Enjoy!!! http://clothing.listings.ebay.com/Boys-Attire_Tuxedos_W0QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfrppZ25QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQftrtZ1QQsacatZ105522QQsocmdZListingItemList

Archived