Mariner Balcony Deck #10, 1388?

This will be the first time we will be getting a balcony and wondering if this location is o.k. It looks like a corner balcony in the back. Does this limit your view at all? Also the deck above directly is windjammers. Do you hear the noise from this? Thanks for the help!

Cathie--

Here is a link to some photos of the cabin--credit to Bonnie Voyager for the photos. http://community.webshots.com/album/42736707mJbKZS

#1388 on Mariner is the same as #1688 and also is the same on all Voyager ships (except for colors and decor). We have #1688 on our cruise coming up in June and it'll be our first balcony--can't wait!! Everyone I've talked to said there is no noticeable noise from the Windjammer up above!

Thank you for the photo link. The balcony does look great. I went ahead and put a hold on the room for Nov. 12th sailing. Looks like we made a good choice. Hope you enjoy your balcony for your cruise in June!

CruisingCatherine,

I was wondering what the sleeping arrangements are for the 3 & 4th passengers. I noticed there is a pullout couch in the room but is there an upper bunk too? Also does the curtain totally divide your sleeping areas? Thanks for the help.

Cathie

Cathie (Nice NAme!!)

You are correct. The 3rd and 4th passengers share the pullout couch. It is about the size of a full size bed. No pullman bed in these cabins. The curtain is only about 4-5 ft wide and is just to "cosmetically" seperate the sleeping and lounging areas. Not intended for privacy!

Thanks Catherine...actually I am Catherine too! We did put a hold on this cabin but still debating as far as going for two inside rooms. This would be our first balcony and it sounds like a real great room but then we would be sharing the room with our two kids....decisions, decisions. I feel like we should keep the room and just put a "do not disturb" on the door when we need some alone time:) I guess we have a week to decide.

They are 17 and 13 so the threatening part will work. We can't lock them away at ocean adventure this time:mad: I just can't hardly let this cabin go and go back to a dark inside room. I think we will just make it work.:)

Archived