100 print photo package?

pittnh

so how does this work exactly?  Do they give you access to a website and you just pick 100 of your photos to download?  It says you can also chose to take home a print, does it have to be one or the other?  Can you get a few prints and then download the rest?

The other curious thing on the description is that it said you are limited to only a 8X10 maximum size.  What's to prevent me when I download the photo from taking it to Walgreens and getting a 10X13?  Is the resolution too low?

I had the 100 picture package on Oasis last month.  You choose either all 8x10 prints OR digital files to be downloaded.  You cannot mix and match prints and digital files.  I chose digital files.  I can print them any size at Walgreens, make photo books, etc.  The resolution is great.

Oasis has kiosks in the photo area that are available 24x7.  You view your photos on the monitors anytime and flag your favorites and hide ones you don't like.  When you confirm that you want a picture, it gets subtracted from your 100.  You can download them to your phone, but that's not convenient for all 100.  They email you a link to download all of them

The photo kiosks are crazy busy the last day and night, so it's good to review your pictures during the cruise and not wait until the last day.

Edited by D4
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am traveling in a group of 8 from my office. We are split up between 4 cabins.  If I buy the package, as long as I am in each of the pictures, will it still work even all the others are in the pictures? I ask because the fine print says it is not good for groups or weddings..

2 hours ago, GSRDPM said:

I am traveling in a group of 8 from my office. We are split up between 4 cabins.  If I buy the package, as long as I am in each of the pictures, will it still work even all the others are in the pictures? I ask because the fine print says it is not good for groups or weddings..

my understanding is that as long as someone from your room is in the picture it is fine.

Yes.  Someone from your cabin needs to be in every picture.  You give them your cabin number after they take the pictures.

I had lots of pictures taken with new friends we made on the cruise.  It was great because I could send them the digital pictures and it didn't cost them anything.  

Tip:  Every once in a while I realized I was missing certain pictures.  There is a spot to click labeled something like "Missing a picture?"  It has an awesome search feature and works very well at helping you locate pictures that for some reason didn't align to your account.  Once you find them, you mark them and the photo dept gets notified.  They review those notifications and add them to your account.

I forgot to mention that the photographer will ask for the cabin numbers for everyone in your pictures.  That allows everyone to view all the pictures they appear in at their convenience.  Just tell your friends that you'll purchase the pictures as part of your package.

Edited by D4